Ribbon Road

Strats et temps réalisés sur les circuits de la Star Cup.

Ribbon Road

Messagepar Majin » Ven 26 Août 2011, 22:26

Ce topic est dédié aux améliorations de temps et à l'échange de strats sur Ribbon Road.

Liens rapides :
Majin

Message(s) : 203
MP: Contacter

Re: Ribbon Road

Messagepar Alphelia » Mar 13 Sep 2011, 16:52

Alphelia

Message(s) : 130

Messagepar Ours Kart » Lun 13 Août 2012, 18:34

1:01:38 et 18:56 en flap c'est le WR en utilisant Toad :D
Ours Kart

Message(s) : 17

Messagepar Alphelia » Mer 15 Août 2012, 12:38

tu dois en etre tres loin encore
il y a de tres bon joueur de Toad qui en SC arrive a rivaliser et meme battre les temps fait avec Bowser
Alphelia

Message(s) : 130

Jose Calderon Jersey

Messagepar yuguhun » Mer 27 Juin 2018, 22:24

"We better be looking for any guy that's ever kicked a football in his life,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey," Ryan said.
Lions: Caldwell refused to say if Salas' knee injury was significant, but the receiver was obviously hobbling when he needed to move a short distance to get on a golf cart that took him off the field.
Observations from the game:
Caldwell was committed to running the ball a lot, perhaps in part to keep the clock moving, and was not happy that George Winn was able to run for just 27 yards on 14 carries and that Zenner gained a mere 21 yards on 10 attempts.
Bills: WR Tobais Palmer, who is competing for a job, was not able to play much because of a migraine.
"He showed a flash of speed," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said.
The Bills stopped the Lions on a fourth down only to have the play negated by Ikemefuna Enemkpali lining up offside. Buffalo signed the linebacker last month a day after he was cut by the New York Jets because he punched quarterback Geno Smith and broke his jaw.
DID YOU SEE THAT?
DETROIT (AP) — TJ Jones boosted his chances of staying in Detroit, turning a short pass into a 64-yard touchdown to help the Lions beat the Buffalo Bills 17-10 Thursday night.
Buffalo's fourth-string quarterback, Matt Simms, played the entire game and had the ball at his team's 36 with 1:47 left, but turned the ball over on downs. Simms was 22 of 38 for 223 yards and lost three fumbles, all of which were recovered by defensive tackle Kerry Hyder.
"We did some of the stupidest things I've ever seen in football," Bills coach Rex Ryan said. "It was awful. A football follies play, offside on a fourth down call on defense by a lineman."
"I caught that ball and was running for my life," Jones said.
"Things like that at this level of the game just can't happen," Simms said. "I'm the quarterback. It starts with me and it ends with me."

The Bills did have at least one highlight-worthy play in what was otherwise a ho-hum game. Linebacker Merrill Noel hit a leaping Jeremy Ross onto his back, sending the football into the air and the arms of cornerback Ron Brooks, who raced 81 yards down the sideline for a touchdown to give Buffalo a 7-0 lead late in the first quarter.
The former Notre Dame standout made a move to get open on a slant,Cheap Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Free Shipping, caught a pass from Kellen Moore and used a burst of speed to split defenders and score.
Jones also had a tackle-breaking,David Njoku Jersey, 18-yard punt return early in the second quarter shortly after Greg Salas,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, who is also competing for a roster spot, was carted off the field with an injured left knee.
Besides getting banged-up players such as running back LeSean McCoy healthy, the Bills' concerns include kicker Dan Carpenter. He made 90-plus percent of his field goals the previous two years with Buffalo,Brian Poole Falcons Jersey UK, but the veteran of seven NFL seasons is struggling to find his form this preseason. Carpenter hit the right upright on a 40-yard field goal with a chance to break a 10-all tie in the third quarter.
Jones — who missed all of his rookie season last year because of a shoulder injury — played extensively in part because after another wide receiver was injured.
Rookie Zach Zenner, who is also vying for a roster spot,Bill Lee Jersey, ran for a go-ahead, 3-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter for the Lions (3-1) after the Bills (2-2) had a head-scratching penalty.
INJURY UPDATE
RUNNING ON EMPTY
HELP WANTED
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

NFL Jerseys Wholesale

Messagepar yuguhun » Mar 03 Juil 2018, 13:02

That's essentially the message Smith delivered to players when the full squad reported for camp on Friday.
Tampa Bay played without an offensive coordinator last season after Jeff Tedford underwent a heart procedure near the end of training camp and didn't return.
"We all want to put last season behind us, and this is that first step,wholesale soccer jerseys," cornerback Alterraun Verner said.

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are eager to distance themselves from their worst finish in nearly three decades.
"Coach put a little emphasis on it during OTAs, but he never harped on it," linebacker Danny Lansanah said. "It's a new team, a new season. It's time to look forward."
That's one of the areas where the Bucs expect to benefit from the addition of offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter, who had success with working with young quarterbacks in Jacksonville before spending the last three seasons helping Matt Ryan flourish with the Atlanta Falcons.
"I'm not going to go to Jameis and say: 'Hey Jameis. OK, you know the history of rookie quarterbacks and you guys aren't supposed to do well. Let's not set the bar too high.' I just don't know how to do that," Smith said.
"We expect him to play well, and whatever he feels like he can do, I want him to think that way," the coach added. "We'll manage what he does in the situations we put him in."
They're hoping Jameis Winston will lead the way, but coach Lovie Smith knows it'll take a lot more than the top pick in this year's draft to turn around a team that hasn't made the playoffs since 2007.
"We're not going to talk a lot about last year. It's on record what we did,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Smith said. "We all, starting with me, have to do a better job in any subject,Cheap Jerseys From China, any area that you would bring up. That's what I plan on doing."
There's no shortage of optimism among the players prepared to take the field for the first public workout of training camp, which was cancelled because of thunderstorms on Saturday.
Saturday's workout at One Buccaneer Place, which was to be open to fans, was delayed several hours before finally being scrapped because of inclement weather that left portions of the practice fields under water.
A night session, not open to the public, was arranged across town at the University of South Florida.
Just don't ask what the Bucs realistically can expect from the young quarterback.
"You'll have to define realistic expectation. I just don't go off that an awful lot," Smith said. "Every person is different."
The Bucs have finished last in the NFC South each of the past four seasons, and they won't escape the cellar by dwelling on past shortcomings or arbitrarily placing limits on expectations for Winston as a rookie.
The absence of a consistent running game was a problem, too. Smith stressed the team has to get the rushing attack on track,Cheap Jerseys From China, as well as play better defense, to help Winston be successful.
In addition to addressing their quarterback woes this offseason, the Bucs brought in help for a porous offensive line and added several players with potential to help them improve defensively as they try to rebound from going 2-14 in their first season under Smith.
Despite having a pair of 1,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000-yard receivers in Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson, the Bucs ranked 25th in passing,NFL Jerseys From China, 29th in scoring and 30th among 32 teams in total offense.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

Retour vers Star Cup