Wario Stadium

Strats et temps réalisés sur les circuits de la Star Cup.

Wario Stadium

Messagepar Falco45 » Lun 29 Août 2011, 18:31

Ce topic est dédié aux améliorations de temps et à l'échange de strats sur Wario Stadium.

Liens rapides :
Falco45

Message(s) : 176
MP: Contacter

NFL Jerseys China

Messagepar yuguhun » Dim 24 Juin 2018, 12:07

Towns' mother,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who is from the Dominican Republic, jumped up, yelled and pounded her son's back when he was announced as the boys' winner by presenters Steven Jackson of the Atlanta Falcons, 2010 winner Brandon Knight of the Milwaukee Bucks and Bradley Beal of the Washington Wizards.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Karl Towns Jr., a 7-footer headed to Kentucky to play basketball, and Brianna Turner, a Notre Dame recruit, were honored Tuesday night as the national prep athletes of the year.
"I got to get my words together," she said onstage. "I'm just in shock."
Turner won out over soccer player Katie Cousins of Forest, Virginia; distance runner Alexa Efraimson of Camas, Washington; volleyball player Alexa Filley of Louisville, Kentucky; softball pitcher Taylor McQuillin of Mission Viejo,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, California; and shot putter Raven Saunders of Charleston, South Carolina.
"Having a good GPA is more important than just having 20 points a night," he said.
Turner led Manvel (Texas) High to consecutive state titles, averaging 20.8 points, 11.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists in just 23 minutes a game last season. The guard-forward started all 154 possible games during her prep career.
Turner accepted her trophy from presenters Eddie Lacy of the Green Bay Packers, Omar Gonzalez of the U.S. national soccer team and retired soccer star Mia Hamm. Turner had a 3.78 GPA and was MVP of the McDonald's High School All-America game.
Towns led his St. Joseph High School team to three straight state titles before graduating a year early this spring. The forward from Metuchen,Cheap NFL Jerseys, New Jersey, averaged 20.9 points, 13.4 rebounds and 6.2 blocked shots last season.
"Thanks to my parents," Turner said. "Without them, I couldn't have any of this success."
He earned a 3.50 grade point average and has played for the Dominican senior national team since he was 16.
Towns said he eventually would like to become a doctor, having been inspired by his mother being a nurse.
"Wow, wow,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, wow,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Towns said, holding the silver trophy. "Growing up, you never really see yourself being in this position. I've got to thank my mom for always cooking for me. I'm a big guy and I eat a lot."
Towns beat out nominees Trentavis Friday, a sprinter from Cherryville, North Carolina; defensive tackle Andrew Brown of Chesapeake, Virginia; distance runner Grant Fisher of Grand Blanc, Michigan; pitcher Justus Sheffield of Tullahoma, Tennessee; and soccer player Abu Danladi of Los Olivos, California.
The awards are sponsored by Gatorade.
Making her first trip to California and staying in a hotel room facing the Hollywood sign "is awesome,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys," she said.
The winners were chosen by a nationwide panel of sports experts who took into account individual accomplishments during the academic year, athletic, academic and character excellence, impact on their team's success and their achievements during their prep career.
Towns also thanked his father, who jumped up to congratulate his son, for working four jobs to provide for the family. Towns raised his glasses to wipe his eyes and his voice wavered during his acceptance speech.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Messagepar yuguhun » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 15:59

The biggest issue this offseason was Jake Locker returning from a Lisfranc injury to his right foot. The quarterback missed nine games last year because of injuries,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, but he didn't miss a single session on the field. That's allowed Locker to soak up Whisenhunt's new offense,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, his third in four NFL seasons.
Notes: Left tackle Taylor Lewan is the only rookie draft pick still unsigned, but the 11th pick overall is expected to be signed before camp opens. ... Walker did not practice Thursday resting a sore neck. ... The Titans released tight end David Wright and signed receiver/tight end Dorin Dickerson who was with the Titans during this minicamp. Whisenhunt said they see the 6-foot-1 Dickerson, a three-year veteran,NFL Jerseys From China, more as a tight end like Walker.
"I feel with a majority of the stuff that we've put in I can call it and I can see it before I get to the line of scrimmage," Locker said Tuesday.
"As a coach in your first year with the team, you're never where you want to be," Whisenhunt said. "But I think as far as establishing a way that we work and from an installation perspective, I think we got a lot done. But the point we emphasized to the group today was when we come back it's going to be tough. We really got to pick it up and get going."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — New Tennessee coach Ken Whisenhunt has seen the Titans work hard this offseason. Now he'll find out how they manage themselves during the five weeks before training camp.
Running back Dexter McCluster plans to run that drill every couple days,NFL Jerseys Store, timing himself until he's confident before asking someone else to time him.
"Last year it was kind of frustrating knowing you could only look at the notes you put on your notebook after OTAs (organized team activities) and minicamps were over with, but now you can actually go over the plays in the iPad as well as look at the film pointing out little tidbits you might need to look at and work on,Cheap Jerseys USA," Warmack said.
The Titans also will take their team-issued iPads loaded with the playbook and video from practices. That's new for this franchise with players having to turn in playbooks bound in notebooks a year ago, leaving only their personal notes to check before camp. Tight end Delanie Walker said now they can check the iPad anywhere.
"So when I come here I know I got it," McCluster said.
This is a franchise that hasn't reached the playoffs since 2008 and hasn't won a postseason game since January 2003. Whisenhunt was hired after Mike Munchak went 7-9 in 2013 in his third season.
Right guard Chance Warmack plans to spend four weeks in Arizona working with former NFL offensive lineman LeCharles Bentley and will be checking the iPad often as he works to improve. He already has been studying during commercial breaks while watching television at night.
The Titans, who got a two-week jump because of a new coach, wrapped up their offseason program Thursday with the final day of a three-day minicamp. Whisenhunt shortened the planned 65-minute workout by 20 minutes and reminded players to be careful until they return July 25 for training camp.
Whisenhunt also made the conditioning test the Titans must take at the start of training camp very clear, and it will include running 300 yards in 25-yard stretches with a time limit. Whisenhunt said he used to get pit in his stomach as a player himself knowing that loomed,China Jerseys Wholesale, prompting him to work harder each summer.
"I think that's going to give us a step above other teams," Walker said.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

Retour vers Star Cup