Wholesale Jerseys China

Strats et temps réalisés sur les circuits de la Coupe Carapace

Wholesale Jerseys China

Messagepar yuguhun » Mar 27 Fév 2018, 12:35

Cornerback Antonio Cromartie acknowledged Sunday he had a lousy performance, allowing a 36-yard touchdown to Michael Crabtree and a 49-yarder to Andre Holmes, although he thought Holmes pushed off on the play.

One of the only bright spots was — who else? — cornerback Darrelle Revis, who did a solid job while mostly defending rookie Amari Cooper and holding him to five catches for 46 yards.
"We watched the film and it was disgusting to look at," Harris said during a conference call Monday. "Everybody in that room had the same feeling. I can promise you it won't happen again."
Harris insisted he was confident the tackling and effort issues will not continue.
Perhaps the most egregious example Sunday was in the third quarter when Taiwan Jones took a short pass from Carr,Jerseys NFL China, broke at least four tackle attempts and zipped into the end zone for a 59-yard touchdown.
Coach Todd Bowles echoed Harris' sentiment,China NFL Jerseys, also saying it was a "disgusting" effort. The Jets, who entered the game ranked No. 2 in total defense,NFL Jerseys From China, had no takeaways for the second straight game and missed 19 tackles, according to the statistical analysis website Pro Football Focus.
Linebacker Demario Davis was badly fooled on Jones' touchdown,NFL Jerseys Store. He appeared to have him squared up in the open field before Jones faked out Davis and was on his way,China Jerseys.
"I know what type of guys we have on this defense in the locker room," he said. "We take pride in being a good defense here in New York. I know these guys well. I've been around them, and I know it won't happen again."
"We didn't play well and I'll say that a million times," Bowles said. "We know we didn't play well."
The veteran linebacker is normally low-key and reserved, but was uncharacteristically critical while discussing the Jets' 34-20 loss to the Oakland Raiders in which New York gave up 451 yards in total offense. Derek Carr threw four touchdown passes as the Raiders took a 28-6 lead early in the third quarter.
While the offense was dealing with a quarterback switch because of Ryan Fitzpatrick's thumb injury, the defense did little to keep the Jets in it in the first half. The Raiders rolled to 252 yards in the first two quarters and went 3 for 4 on third downs. New York also managed no sacks for the game.
"We just did a poor job of tackling," Harris said. "The effort was poor all the way across the board. We had way too many guys not hustling on every play and it hurt us."
NEW YORK (AP) — David Harris gave two thumbs down — and a scathing review — to the film of the New York Jets' suddenly struggling defense.
Cornerback-turned-safety Marcus Williams also had some troubles with missed tackles while filling in for the injured Calvin Pryor.
Harris said the Jets came out "flat" from the first play of the game and it just snowballed on the defense from there. Bowles was equally critical after the game, and again Monday after watching the film.
"It alarms everybody," Harris said. "We know that we're not that defense. You can believe that we'll get it corrected this week in practice,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, and I think everybody will come out with a new focus this week."
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980
MP: Contacter

China Jerseys Cheap

Messagepar yuguhun » Mar 03 Juil 2018, 04:13

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Steelers are getting a head start on their biggest offseason project.
The front office and coaching staff will meet over the next several days to determine what direction to take with all of its free agents,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, including linebacker Jason Worilds. The team placed a "transitional tag" on Worilds in 2014 and he responded with 7 1/2 sacks and an interception while taking on more responsibilities in coverage.
Colbert categorized Pittsburgh's salary cap status as "manageable" following several difficult offseasons in which the team had to cut expensive longtime contributors like Hines Ward, James Farrior and James Harrison,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, though Harrison made an unlikely return to Pittsburgh in 2014 and finished with 5 1-2 sacks in 11 games.
Colbert repeatedly described Pittsburgh's biggest need as "young depth," particularly at linebacker and in the secondary, which may have to replace both safety Troy Polamalu and cornerback Ike Taylor. Taylor is a free agent and unlikely to be re-signed. Polamalu is under contract for 2015 status but is scheduled to make $8.25 million, a high price for a player who was limited to 12 games in 2014 due to injury and failed to record an interception for only the second time in 11 seasons as a starter.
"That to me is where we left off," Colbert said. "Now it's (about) where we're going."
Either way,jerseys cheap nfl, Colbert stressed Pittsburgh took a step forward while going 11-5 and winning the AFC North title even if things came to an abrupt halt in a home wild-card loss to Baltimore.
"There is no timetable on it," Colbert said. "It could happen quick. It could take a little while. When you've got two parties that are real interested in having the same goal achieved, it usually goes quicker than not."
While Colbert isn't quite sure what the salary cap number will be, there does appear to be a bit of wiggle room. Just don't expect the team to make a considerable splash when free agency begins. Pittsburgh signed safety Mike Mitchell,Cheap NFL Jerseys, wide receiver Lance Moore and linebacker Arthur Moats last spring, with somewhat mixed success. Mitchell spent most of the year dealing with a groin injury while Moats filled in capably after a flurry of early season injuries forced him to see extended playing time.
General manager Kevin Colbert said Wednesday negotiations have begun with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on a contract extension that would keep the two-time Super Bowl winner in black-and-gold for the rest of his career.
Even though Roethlisberger heads into his 12th season next fall, Colbert believes Roethlisberger can remain among the NFL's elite at his position for the better part of the next decade, pointing to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning as proof that quarterbacks can be effective even as 40 draws near.
"I really think Ben is going to be a better quarterback down the road than he has been to this point and I think that's his goal too," Colbert said.
While Colbert said the team is in no hurry to get a new contract done before the new league year begins on March 10, he doesn't foresee any major obstacles.
"He's still a young player, he's probably still an ascending player and I don't think you've seen the best of Jason Worilds, either as a Steeler or as a potential replacement on someone else's team," Colbert said. "He's definitely someone we'll consider keeping and just see where the market goes."

Roethlisberger, who turns 33 next month, is entering the final season of an eight-year deal he signed in 2008. He tied with Drew Brees for the most yards passing in 2014, breaking his own team record by throwing for 4,952 yards to go with 32 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
Colbert didn't rule out making Worilds either a franchise or a transitional player, meaning the Steelers would have to be compensated if Worilds agrees to the tag then signs with another team. If he exits, Pittsburgh would be painfully thin at outside linebacker.
Even if in some ways Roethlisberger has been patiently waiting to get something done. The Steelers have typically tried to lock down their starting quarterback with two years to go on their current deals, a process that dates back to Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart. They opted push back extension talks last summer,China NFL Jerseys, and while the move will almost certainly force the Steelers to go a little bit deeper into their pockets,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the good news is there is apparently room to do it.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980
MP: Contacter

Retour vers Coupe Carapace