Rêgles classement

Discussions sur le Time Trial en général (non liées à un circuit en particulier).

Re: Règles classement

Messagepar abes » Dim 12 Jan 2014, 02:32

Il est vrai que cela rime à rien, facile de grapiller des secondes sur les scores pour certains...
Enfin, si les temps sont trop bons, en théorie une preuve est demandée (mais, ça ne se fait même plus aujourd'hui j'ai l'impression....)
Reprendre sa liberté de gameur sans intermédiaire.. Anciennement ACRØ / AF - MK8 -MK7 - MKW - MKDS - MKDD.
abes

Message(s) : 221
MP: Contacter

Re: Rêgles classement

Messagepar .:Speedy:. » Sam 08 Août 2015, 19:44

Il existe depuis peu de temps un new glitch dans Route Arc-en-ciel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkXXMaHyjQ
.:Speedy:.

Message(s) : 6

Messagepar .:Speedy:. » Sam 08 Août 2015, 19:45

On croirai peut être pas mais c hyper dur !
.:Speedy:.

Message(s) : 6

Messagepar mariofanc » Sam 08 Août 2015, 22:06

.:Speedy:. a écrit:Il existe depuis peu de temps un new glitch dans Route Arc-en-ciel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkXXMaHyjQ

Regarde la description le gars qui a poster la video le dis lui-même que cette vidéo est un poisson d'avril. Renseigne toi avant de dire qqch
Mktrial.fr stats:
Général : 8ème
MK64 :
MKSC : 6ème
MKDD : 32ème
MKDS : 29ème
MKW : 17ème
MK7 : 4ème
MK8 :

MV ID 3ds: lgmeur
MV ID WII U: Leo_MKU
mariofanc

Message(s) : 161

Messagepar Tomaland » Mer 09 Sep 2015, 14:42

Bonjour !
Tomaland

Message(s) : 13

Brian Poole Falcons Jersey UK

Messagepar yuguhun » Lun 04 Déc 2017, 16:12

"I expect him to play,Cheap Jerseys," Ryan said. "He's already been delayed four games so yeah, he'll play. What capacity, how much he really plays, I'm not sure. But he's definitely going to play."
Dareus has been one of Buffalo's best and most consistent performers since being selected third overall by Buffalo in 2011.
The Bills expected Lawson to be an immediate starter and contribute significantly as a rookie,Jerseys From China Online, but they now have the luxury of easing him into the lineup upon his return.
Buffalo's turnaround on defense is a big reason why the Bills improved to 2-2 following an 0-2 start. After allowing 37 points to the New York Jets in Week 2, the Bills forced five turnovers in a 33-18 win over the Arizona Cardinals and shut out the previously undefeated Patriots in Week 4.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Rex Ryan's defense is on a roll, and additional reinforcements are on the way.
Ryan said Dareus will return for Buffalo's Week 5 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
"I think he's going to fit right in with the guys we have and it's only going to help us when you're able to keep a guy like a Lorenzo Alexander fresh, you give Jerry Hughes a couple plays off,China Jerseys, I think that helps the whole team."
"My understanding is he's in good spirits and looking forward to getting back out there with his teammates," Ryan said of Dareus. "He was in our building. I personally didn't see him, but he was in our building."
The 19th overall pick in the draft underwent shoulder surgery shortly after being selected by the Bills.
Top pass rusher Jerry Hughes (16 tackles,Cheap NFL Jerseys, four sacks) has excelled, and replacement Lorenzo Alexander (21 tackles, four sacks, two forced fumbles) has been one of Buffalo's biggest surprises this season.
And first-round pick Shaq Lawson is inching closer to a return as well, Ryan said.
Lawson, on the physically unable to perform list, is eligible to return in Week 7 and Ryan said he should be ready to play in his first week back.
"(Lawson's) a passionate guy," Ryan said.

Dareus missed the first four games of the season after violating the league's substance abuse policy for the second year in a row. He entered a rehabilitation facility after the suspension became official in late August,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online.
"But we'll definitely work him in when he gets back and I would anticipate him getting back as soon as he's eligible."
One day after a big shutout victory on the road against the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus returned from a four-game suspension.
It's more good news for a defense that is coming off its best and most dominant performance of the season in a 16-0 win over the Patriots (3-1).
"I think he's going to be ready to roll when his time's up," Ryan said. "He's doing a really good job in the weight room. Now he's not going to be in football shape, so don't expect to just come in and start ... he hasn't even been through one NFL practice.
"And we've still got to keep digging. And we'll never make up for that 0-2 start, but we're just going to keep taking that dirt off us and keep working."
"We had a horrendous day, Week 2," Ryan said. "Our defense played poorly and wasn't what we were expecting by any stretch of the imagination. This is more the type of team we expected and we've just got to stay the course.
"We dug ourselves out to this point being 0-2 to get to 2-2 because of how hard we worked and all the preparation time and the accountability to each other, not letting each other down and demanding a lot from each other. I think that's the only reason we're where we're at right now.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

Précédent

Retour vers Techniques générales